the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
I get a little bit of a giggle out of Rexanna which is always something I enjoy. Those imaginary eyebrows that I would've been wiggling moments ago could have raised now. “Don't have to worry about that, huh?” I’m trying to ask as politely as I can, I actually don’t have any idea what’s going on between Rexanna and Ashamin - I’m just fond of making wild accusations. They seemed to get along well enough so I had thought those assumptions had been safe. Perhaps not though. But I’m not going to pry any further than that, it’s really not any of my business and I like them both enough to stop that wandering mind of mine. So I follow her example and listen with a smile. “I’m glad you’re doing well! If you ever need a babysitter, do feel free to call on me. Kids love me for some reason.” I shrug, the motion sending a small cloud of powdered sugar up to join in with the snow. Oh yeah, total mystery.

“But yes! I would love to know where to find you in the future.” I motion with my head for her to lead the way. Fortunately, I hadn’t been sitting on my legs long enough for them to fall asleep or freeze and there’s that usual bounce in my step again as I prepare for the journey. We could be walking to go see a pile of rocks and I’d be delighted to spend the time with Rexanna. Always such a sweetheart!

She asked after me as well (see, what did I say about her being a sweetie) and I smile warmly at her as we start walking through the flurry that was turning the Basin into a fairytale setting. “Oh just wonderful! I’ve got quite a few of them now, you know. Only I don’t really know what to do with all of them.” That bright smile of mine faded a bit and my pink nose crinkled into a thoughtful frown. It was easy when I was the only Weaver, all I had to do was find enough work to keep myself entertained and that was, uh, very easy to be nice about it. “I’ve never had to delegate before, you know.” It all felt rather grown-up and I wasn’t sure I was about that.

come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Rexanna
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM