the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
maybe i could find someone
Small talk was something that Rexanna did enjoy. It helped keep her mind off of her own problems and she could focus more on other people’s issues. It was a relief almost to her, yet when she involuntarily dropped the ball on Johnny, she watched him with wide eyes – unsure how the Sugar King would handle it. She lowered her head slightly, looking away from him almost as if she were bashful from having said anything. She wondered briefly about the old man Albrecht and how she had never really spoken to him much. But she knew that he could be a bit of a back talker, age and all. Though it did remind her often of the elders from back home and how they always seemed to get pissy about things that one had no control over.

But when Johnny spoke of love being a happy occasion, she returned her crowned head to face him, head lifting up slightly with a small smile to him. His gesture and continuation of words had her watch him gently, drinking in his words and company as much as she could. A small sigh escaped her lips briefly before her gaze dropped from him once again. “Love is wonderful, don’t get me wrong. However, this love has – well, it seems as though it’s died.” Her voice grew heavy with the words and the tightness in her chest was beginning to distract her slightly. “I can’t stop thinking about him and yet he’s moving on. I can’t seem to.” She admitted with a bit of a shrug as if it were no big deal – when it was. It was a giant deal to her and she still couldn’t understand why it was bothering her so much.

I stay in the cave with Rein because the man I love isn’t his father.” Her voice grew quieter with a bit of embarrassment, her ears tilting back in uncertainty as her sheepish blue gaze landed on him, hoping to capture his emerald gaze with such information. Would he think differently of her knowing that she didn’t love Ashamin like she wanted to?

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Johnny
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-03-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:33 PM