the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
I don’t judge Rexanna at all about this new information - how the one she loved was not Ashamin, the father of her child. I may be a small, sugary, pinky pony but I did understand the whole ‘hormones’ thing. Not to mention, it wouldn’t be totally out of order for her to go see if she could find the love she wanted in another - only to find out that it didn’t quite work like that. Ugh, love is great but sometimes emotions are the absolute worst. “If only it were so easy to pick and choose who we loved.” That would take all the fun out of it (or make it more fun… I can’t decide) but it would certainly make situations like this a little easier. I can’t say I’ve ever been in her situation - having not had the same sort of heart aching love that Rexanna seemed to be so vexed with today. Maybe it was part of the curse I bore that turned me into a walking and talking candy cane but I just had not formed that connection with anyone yet.

The connections I made were considerably lighter and there was never a thought of it dying.

I want to help, want to take away the heaviness I can hear in her voice that makes my icing-filled heart ache on her behalf. Surely there was something that could be done! “Are you sure that this fellow is moving on? That this weight isn’t on his heart as well?” Rexanna didn’t seem to be the sort of mare that you just move on from. She was the whole package! A little tall for me, perhaps, but a pony can dream right? I am certainly liberal with what my 'type' is anyway, ranging from mysterious, dark knights to fluffy, sweet fairies. Always good to mix it up!

Oh right, we're not talking about me.

“Did something happen? Or did the love just… fizzle out?” I quickly realize that I was playing 1923423 questions with her and laughed at myself. “Listen to me, grilling you like it’s a test! You don’t have to answer any of them, duh, I just hate seeing you so sad so maybe we can get to the bottom of this together!”
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Rexanna
weaver, shrink... they're the same thing right?
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-03-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM