the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
maybe i could find someone
I bet he was just acting regal to save face. You cant just go causing a ruckus in front of the newbies in the threshold!

And just like that, she laughed. She had to agree, but the fact that the Elephant King knew of the creature that passed through the Threshold, she felt as though saving face wasn’t exactly what it was. Perhaps he was just embarrassed at the fact that Kiuaji had seen her and how similar she looked to Mara? Maybe that was true, or it wasn’t and he was just being genuinely nice. Which was something that Rexanna felt hard to believe considering all of the drama that she had put him through. Though as much as she liked to blame herself for many of the issues, she knew that she wasn’t the only one with them in their relationship. And maybe that’s why she laughed? Or the fact of a dramatic beginning crossing through her mind. Welcome to Helovia, here’s a stupid love triangle, try to find your way around? Good luck?

Either way, her small laugh ended in a smile as her blue orbs danced across the peppermint man as he continued. He spoke of not believing in doomed lovers and she felt her heart skip a beat. Maybe she did have a chance after all? Provided their time apart hadn’t caused his heart to shift. Regardless of what Rexanna did between the sheets, she found herself constantly thinking of that Dorobian stag. And she couldn’t stop. Even with others. Was that such a bad thing?

I would like love to be easy. But then it wouldn’t be as interesting, I guess.” She admitted, her smile beginning to falter slightly. As Johnny continued, her ears perked to him and she listened. Hanging onto every word as if she was a filly again and the storytellers had sat her down for a lesson. Her lips pursed as he spoke of being honest and she shook her head. “Ever since he found out I’m the Thief here, he doesn’t trust anything that I say?” Clenching her teeth slightly before opening her maw to sigh slightly. “There’s no harm in trying though.

Though as he continued, she felt her chest grow tight at his words. That was something she needed not to do but she couldn’t help herself from doing it anyway. She blamed herself for everything that happened here. And despite how much she thought she had changed since crossing that disastrous threshold, and moved up in the ranks, she found herself right back to how she was as she escaped the wrath of Calstron. So instead, she offered him a small smile and a nod. “I’ll try. And Johnny, your apology is more than enough for your gender. You’re sweeter than – well, er… anything I know of? Even physically.” She laughed in a small attempt to change the subject before she decided to cry again in front of him.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Johnny LOL <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-03-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:33 PM