the Rift

[OPEN] Dance with the Moon (Joining)

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Grimalkin
Grimalkin listened, he drank the scene in with quiet observation. Inside, he was revelling in the ease with which he received so much from this herd.

Then the King arrived, and Grimalkin could not help but compare him to the devilish Reaper he knew from up north. Tembovu had his own presence, but it was different - whether those differences were good or bad he supposed time, and the subsequent success or failure of the herd - would tell. This King was gigantic, a tank among horses - Grimalkin was stout with his strength, broad as he was tall, but he certainly wasn’t the tallest amongst those who wandered Helovia's enchanted walls.

Nodding his heftily antlered crown in quiet agreement with the King's words, and then the Queen's as well, Grimalkin let the conversation continue, let the information flow, let his observations hopefully give him something useful.

But, as always, time would only tell whether information like that would be useful - and Grimalkin was ever the patient fellow.

Except when it came to lingering around after a situation became useful, or interesting, to him. And the spotted mare was fast becoming one of those play things that looked so shiny and fabulous at the beginning, but soon lost their lustre and simply became just that - another toy, another play thing, that once used, became tired and boring.

He didn't care for the nickname she blessed him with either way, but proffered a devious smirk at it regardless. He might be bored, a looking for an exit, but he wasn't foolish enough to burn all the bridges he crossed so that there was never a chance of returning.

"Thank you for the offer," he said to the Queen, swinging his gaze around to include the King as well, before looking to Tiva and allowing it to settle for a moment too long, weighted with meaning he wondered whether she would be able to read. "It is time for me to return to the northern reaches - the land becomes quite treacherous once Frostfall truly sets in, so I best be off." He swept those emerald pools across the gathered once more, taking silent notes of everything as he did so, before bowing his great crown to them, and allowing the mists and shadows to swallow him up. Finding his way out of lands with care, he kept to his word for once - and headed north.

Grim's out!
@Tembovu
image credits

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tiva - 01-19-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Elsa - 01-19-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Grimalkin - 01-21-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tiva - 02-03-2016, 06:02 PM