the Rift

[OPEN] Armor Made of Steel [Patrol]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

One day she knew this time would come. The time where she actually had to do something productive. Not to say that recruiting and meetings weren’t productive- but learning about these new lands she failed to realize existed seemed to be the best idea of them all. 

The land that lay to the Eastern part of Helovia interested her the most. Halcyon Flats she had heard it called. It was apparently beautiful, but Elsa had to judge for herself. Though it was relatively easy to fit her standards of beauty. Today she was going to be traveling with Nyx- the new General and previous soldier she had never gotten the chance to meet. Now seemed the best time to at least get to talk a bit. Hoping to meet her there, Elsa took off to the Halcyon Flats.

Once she arrived, it was quite obvious why it got its name. Elsa smiled at the vast expanse of glassy salty waters that seemed to reflect on the water. It was like she was flying, but grounded at the same time. Edgar who followed closely behind also found amusement here. He would dive into the water, watching the ripples, and would then proceed to explain that he had the powers to control the sky.

It was empty for now. As far as she could see was simply an expanse of reflected sky. Taking a few leaps forward, she jumped, splashing water all around herself until her tail lay in wet locks against her legs. There was no shame in being childish when not in the presence of others. She’d just have to be careful to avoid doing such things in the presence of Nyx. We wouldn’t want to have her thinking that her queen was weak. The possibility of a spar lurked in her mind- and she made a note to make time for that. It would be good for the both of them to keep up the warrior works.

@Nyx  (@Tilney) (@Tembovu) Tagged all those who I thought would like to join/asked to. :3 Feel free not to if you are busy.

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Armor Made of Steel [Patrol] - by Elsa - 01-19-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Armor Made of Steel [Patrol] - by Nyx - 01-23-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Armor Made of Steel [Patrol] - by Tilney - 01-31-2016, 10:38 PM