the Rift

[OPEN] Time to go

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
His heart swelled as silver eyes looked up at the towering mountains. They seemed to disappear behind the swirling clouds above them. Ilios wondered briefly how high the icy and rock really went as he paced outside of the herd lands. After so long he was ready to bring his daughter home. 'I wonder how much she has changed.' He felt horrible for having left her to the unicorns, but she was with her mother, Eden. Every foal needed their mother, even if they did eventually leave. The gold and teal stallion flicked the long hairs of his forelock out of his bright eyes anxiously. He was ready to storm the Basin, find his daughter and take her home. Home. He missed the sun and sand that were a part of him now. Initially he had thought of leaving the desert to live with his daughter. Instead he found himself putting it off looking for reasons not to leave. He longed to watch his beautiful daughter grow to love the harsh land he had fallen for. He allowed his mind to wonder to the future as the sun slowly rose. He had stood around since late the night before impatient for the sun to rise to a respectable level.

Two hours or so, that felt like a year, found the stallion moving towards the Basin. Two monstrous creatures rose from the snow before him. Nostrils quivered and dilated as he neared the metal and horse creatures. They had glowing red eyes that seemed to follow his movement as the stallion approached. A frown touched his handsome face as he gazed up at the closest one, wondering what their purpose was. His head cocked slightly to the right as he watched the things curiously. They hadn't seemed to move, yet, so maybe he was okay. Careful to keep his eyes on them the stallion took a deep breath before calling out loudly. H only prayed the lion's den wouldn't be as horrible with the horn perched upon his head. Self-consciously the man pulled his silver and teal wings in close to his body. He was careful to stand neutrally unwilling to start a fight with all the wing haters in their own home.

"Talk."
Words;; 372 
OOC/Tags;; @Rexanna @Maui anyone <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Time to go - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Time to go - by Ilios - 02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 02-15-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 03:07 PM