the Rift

[OPEN] Time to go

Maui Posts: 6
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 10 Months :: Ages in Tallsun
Candy

Maui
The little filly still bore the same naivety from her first steps as she did now. Not much time had particularly passed through her but she had grown and surpassed all expectations of herself. Maui remained the pale little princess that clung to her mother's side with the promise of milk and warmth. But the golden points of her bodice and the leaves crested along her skull and horn spoke out that she wanted more. She had not done anything adventurous up to this point, never leaving her mother's side. But that also meant that she had had never been given the chance to explore or meet others. She had been kept firmly away from the limelight, even within their own territory - something that Maui did not yet fully understand.

Did she understand anything yet? Perhaps. She knew how to get sustinence. She knew her surroundings somewhat. She knew her parents. At least, one of them. But the ivory and golden fae hadn't known how to rebel before, and that was what she was going to do today. At almost two moons old it was time, she thought to herself. I'm old enough to do this.

And so she snuck away from the protection of her mother. Not quite knowing anything outside her comforting little bubble she was quite alone and the thrill was exhilirating. She was free! The little filly tossed her tiny daggers up in the air as her bodice bounced with ease across the harsh terraria of the Aurora Basin, touching new grass and foliage and trees as she did so with small squeals of joy. Why had she not wandered before? In what felt like eternal darkness in these seasons, Maui had not spotted what lay ahead, perhaps due to her youth or stupidity, but almost certainly due to the lack of lighting. There before her were three: a strange fae, that meant nothing to her. But what clung to her did, a golden splashed colt that was a bit younger than her. He looked like fun. So much fun perhaps that she had not spotted the most important creature she longed to see: her father. Bouncing up the threesome with keen eagerness and absolute indifference to what was being spoken Maui attempted to jump on the little colt,
"Hello! I'm Maui! Do you want to play? I'm on my own. Would you like to be my friend?" The words tumbled out in the same way she did, clumsy and spectacularly with a tiny squeaky voice that gave away her youth. She wanted to play with the leggy creature, paying no attention to the adults that were there.

Fillies...

[OOC: Sorry for the delay! An excited Maui :D]

" . "

image credits

@Ilios @Rexanna @Rein

Messages In This Thread
Time to go - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Time to go - by Ilios - 02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:29 AM