the Rift

[OPEN] Time to go

Maui Posts: 6
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 10 Months :: Ages in Tallsun
Candy

Maui

The little filly watched the golden colt with eager anticipation and the desire to play literally bounced within her and physically showed through her own bouncing on her tiny pillars. The energy soaring through her was what had caused her jump on the little stranger, but his golden body seemed to have embraced it. His ruby markings spread across his cranium with his obsidian horn that when she peeked back at his mother, was draped with the same golden lining. The first creature she had met that was her age, and this made Maui incredibly happy.

He answered with a voice that eeked out youth, and she smiled with an extreme energy and happiness. He said that she would be able to play with him given that his mother would permit it, and Maui waited for Rein's mother. And she agreed. With that response she jumped back to face the colt and spoke with an eager high pitched tone,
"That's great! What do you want to play?" She bounded in each direction with her pillars going in the opposite ways she wanted and typical nature's law permitted that she fell over.

Brushing herself off as she hit the hard ground, Maui had barely noticed that her own father was still here, and he made it clear that he wanted to be noticed. The golden tipped fae listened to him before she went about continuing to play with Rein. She sighed and looked at his pale pools before answering, "Hi father," the coils in her brain felt strange speaking with her father as she had not seen him since birth. But now her mother had disappeared, Ilios was perhaps the only family she currently had. Rexanna did all the speaking for her, trying to explain where her mother had gone, but Maui herself ignored the dame and spoke directly to Ilios, "I'm fine, father! Mummy's gone somewhere and she left me here, I can look after myself!" But clearly, she couldn't...

" . "

[OOC: I'm so sorry this took so long and it's so bad! #Life]

@Rein @Ilios @Rexanna
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Time to go - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Time to go - by Ilios - 02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 02-15-2016, 04:47 AM