the Rift

[PRIVATE] freedom is a state of mind

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

She quite literally had to shove her way past the hulking beast of a stallion and as she did he thought it would be a good idea to bite at her ass. Her dark ears slicked back against her head, nearly disappearing into her mane and she aimed a quick kick at the stallion's kneecap. Exactly who the hell did he think he was to try to bite her? "Frakhat anha save akka anha tikh annithat yer." She warned and she could imagine tapping into her magic and turning every drop of blood that coursed through his veins into acid; and whatever sweat that clung to his skin from his flight there would turn to acid and eat away at his delicate flesh. She would let it eat away at his skin until he was covered in gaping, open sores that oozed blood. 

She snorted again when his answer came that her parents had not sent him to fetch her and drag her back home to the throat. Good. She would go back when she was good and ready and not a moment before. She was enjoying her new found freedom a bit too much to just give it up so quickly and easily. He spoke again, claiming that he was no dog and it was then that Mordecai finally looked at him. "Vos," She agreed, her head tilting as her gaze swept over his muscled body. "Yer has vos jano."

Mordecai intended for that to be the end of whatever conversation that could possibly bloom between them. She wanted to be left alone on the little desert island and she turned to walk away, but he spoke again and it made Mordecai stop cold. Her tail twitched and she turned her head, once more, and she stared and the blue marked stallion. He asked her, then, if she wanted her freedom, too and she finally turned to face Draevo fully. "Yes." She answered. "Anha zala tat tikh seris." She wondered if he would eventually go back to the Throat or if he was torn about returning. "You go back? Or stay seris?"

"."

Translation:
Frakhat anha save akka anha tikh annithat yer - touch me again and i will hurt you
yer hash vos jano - you are no dog
anha zala tat tikh seris - i want to be free

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Draevo
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
freedom is a state of mind - by Mordecai - 01-19-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: freedom is a state of mind - by Draevo - 01-19-2016, 10:04 PM