the Rift

[PRIVATE] Don't you let out that Antidote

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Her thoughts were dragged away as she caught the notion of her son’s head bobbing back and forth between the two of them. A small smile growing on her lips as she watched, amused, as the child embraced learning new things. As the silence began to overtake, Rein’s small voice chimed up. His sapphire eyes glued to the plant, of which Rexanna had just briefly glanced at previously, trying to change the subject ever so slight. However, Nox began to speak once more. She tore her eyes from the plant and the golden child to the demonic stallion. He spoke of demons overtaking her soul, and all she could do was smile and nod. “I won’t Nox. You have my word.” She dipped her head in a nod. “And thank you. Ashamin has been busy, but Rein tends to go and visit. He also seems quite fond of Johnny.” She smiled, eyes glancing down to the child once more.

She watched the scene before her as Nox’s head swiveled down to the herb, taking a small bite. Rexannas eyebrow raised slightly, tilting her head as she watched. Hoping that perhaps he hadn’t just poisoned himself in front of the two of them. What a great adventure that would’ve been. “You feel great?” She questioned, ears perked in curiosity. Her head lowering to the plant. Her ears flickered with his voice as he spoke to Rein. Knowing that she didn’t want to upset her son, but wanting to make sure her son would be safe, she hesitantly reached out and took a bite of the plant herself. “Oh… It is sweet.” She muttered half to herself and half to Nox. Feeling more and more relaxed by the second, she stared at the peach shaped berries quizzically.

I, I feel great? This is strange.” She admitted, furrowing her brow. She wasn’t very familiar with magic and how they reacted to the body, but if it had this great of a feeling then perhaps Rein would be old enough to feel the wonderful effects too. She stood back, then, head lowering to Rein as she graced his shoulder with her muzzle. “You can have a tiny bite if you’d like. I think you’ll be fine.” She admitted, lifting her head then to look at Nox with a hint of worry.

"Talk?"
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me.
Got to sleep, spent the whole night running.

@Rein @Mortuus Nox
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Don't you let out that Antidote - by Mortuus Nox - 01-19-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 04-09-2016, 05:33 PM