the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do no harm

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
Aiya
By now Tilney was not expected to see anyone out this late, let alone be caught in the greenhouse. In fact, he thought it was more likely to stumble upon a monster at night time then another equine. His childish fears danced inthe shadows, his emerald pair of sight-givers tracing nervously over each haunting black shape. Of course, the airy faes voice caught him quite by surprise and he nearly jumped right out of his skin. Dainty marble hooves flicked and swayed with his leaping bronze bodice, accidentally knocking over various potted plants. Upon landing Tilney quickly turned to face the glass-distorted figure of a pegasus.“Hello in there! Is everything alright?” she had cooed to the tongue-tied buck. Tilney took a moment to collect himself, eyes flicking from the seemingly worried fae outside to the mess he had made inside the greenhouse.

"Yes, quite alright thank you! I am so sorry, I have knocked some of your plants..." He mumbled in reply. Tossing the terracotta pots upright with his nose, Tilney tucked each plant back into its earthy bed. Slinking out from the greenhouse and into the moonlight, Tilneys eyes gaught a similar green gaze. The startled doe was splashed in a palette of ivory and ash and was the proud owner of a pair of white-grey pennons. "I am sorry madame, It is late I know... I only came to bring a gift before the day was out but I seem to have arrived later then I anticipated!" Turning excitedly on his hocks, Tilney stepped once again into the greenhouse and plucked the plants from the shelf where he had placed them only moments ago. 

"Some interesting, rare flora I have found in my travels. I'd quite like to investigate them for healing properties!" Placing the small bundle of flora on his back, Tilney turned to stand perpendicular to the unfamiliar mare and show her each individual flower and vine. "This one looks like you!" He laughed, plucking a flower from the bunch which proudly displayed petals of white and ebony with green pollen. "I am Tilney" was his final cheer, green eyes gazing cheerfully at the pegasi.

OOC; 
HWFHEIFHWOIJWIHRKJEFNDWA SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG MUSE PROBLEMS FFS
image credits

@Alysanne

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Do no harm - by Tilney - 01-20-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Do no harm - by Alysanne - 01-22-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Do no harm - by Tilney - 02-22-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Do no harm - by Alysanne - 03-08-2016, 08:21 PM