the Rift

[OPEN] Sword less among Pirates(joining)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
mortuus nox
The Devil
Wants to make a Deal
His black cracked hooves stretched after he took a step out of his cave. He was not sure what ti day would bring him , but he started heading out of the Basin. His cold eyes scanned the entrance of the mountain herd. They all held horns, and the Basin prided themselves with that fact. Gray eyes caught the figure of two unicorns, so  Nox was the next to walk up to the entrance of the basin. He had come just in time to hear the words of the ass hole that was new to their land. His scared black body come to a halt next to him. His large crowned skull turned and looked at him "You best be careful greeting strangers like that. You might be in for a nasty surprise if you piss off the wrong one. "  His eyes looked to him like stone and his voice felt cold, and harsh dripping with a Latin accent. He saw the star colored mare and continued on past the large lumps of metal that were falling apart. He then scanned over the creature sniffing the hoof of the large metal unicorn. Upon arriving closer to the two standing there his gray orbs looked upon the skull of this unknown horse. He was an Equine, was he Lost? The questioning looks fell upon his face as he halted next to the mare. He first greeted the Corporal  "Hello Ki'irha." his head dipped slightly to her in respect. He knew they never really never saw eye to eye, but he just ignored those times right now. Then cold unforgiving eyes fell upon the Equine.  "I am Mortuus Nox, may I ask are you lost? We don't see your type around here too often. I am sure we can help you figure your way through Helovia. Both me and I am sure Ki'irha is very well versed in the lands around here." His deep voice roared through his chest as he questioned the stags intentions. Why was an equine in their land.

Nox came here to get away from all other species and with an equine showing up out of no where was not a good sign. Surly he did not think he can just waltz in here and be apart of the Basin. Deimos would not allow that... would he? His gray eyes held cold and stone like over his body waiting to see how he would respond to him and the star mare. Hopefully this guy was not high and in his own little world. He was about to get a wake-up call is he thinks he is staying. What if they do allow another species in the Basin? What would happen to the security and integrity of the all Unicorn herd? His black head shook as the frosted breath hovered around his demonic skull.

"Talk."

@Ki'irha
@Albrecht
@Daeymn

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 01-20-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Mortuus Nox - 01-20-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 02-04-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 03-17-2016, 01:55 AM