the Rift

[OPEN] Sword less among Pirates(joining)

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Daemyn & Mato
Deep inside I know what  am worth;
A life of my own
The stallion stood silently amethyst eyes watching the land between the massive metal things, as his dog sniffed cautiously at the hooves of the things. It wasn't long before another showed up taunting them. Daemyn shrugged it off as Mato walked back to him, on stiff legs anger boiling under the black and tan's pelt. Hazel eyes sparkled dangerously as he looked up the slope towards the hairy scrawny brute. 'I can take him.' Mato growled into Daemyn's head. 'No Mato, wait.' The dog growled softly at his bonded as he wondered what he had done to be glued to such a coward. The stallion gathered his thoughts even as he dipped his head. However, before he could speak a beautiful mare emerged from behind the skinny bay. She was odd and pretty, with her star like pelt long curved horn.

Mato chuckled in his doggy way as she berated the other for being rude. He liked her much better than the bearded stud, but he kept his hair slightly raised in warning and his head lowered slightly. Then another stallion, black as night stepped forward, also reprimanding the rude male. Daemyn listened silently his purple eyes flicking between the three strangers. Sentinels, he assumed that was what the metal horses were called. The stud lowered his gaze to meet the shorter mare's eyes. Her expression was harsh, not as nearly as friendly as her voice. He swallowed hard as Mato backed up a step allowing his thick fur to touch the stallion's legs. They both questioned him, warning him to answer truthfully. Confusion filled him for a moment as he listened to them both. His muscular neck bent lowering his head respectfully. Confusion prickled through him once more, 'Your kind? Mato do you know what he means?' The dog growled low confused himself. He hated being bewildered and talked down to. 'Steady yourself, we do not need a fight against the whole herd.'

Taking a deep breath he let his avalanche voice seep out, "It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I am Daemyn, and this is my companion Mato." He paused and dipped his bare head once more to the two stallions, and the corporal mare. "I have no reason to lie Miss Ki'irha." A soft smile touched his face as his long silver tail swished around his hocks. "I am here seeking a home. I am versed in fighting, and I seek a place among your warriors." Something felt off, they way there were all glaring at him, and accusing him of lying. What was with this herd? What was with the 'your kind' remark Mortuus Nox had given him? The speckled stallion hid his nerves well choosing to look neutral and unassuming. His bright eyes switched between the two before him slowly, wondering what they were thinking, while Mato stood on high alert watching everyone the best he could.
speaking words
Words:: 484
Tags/OOC:: Sorry it took so long! Albrecht Ki'irha @Mortuus Nox

image || table
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 01-20-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 02-04-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 03-17-2016, 01:55 AM