the Rift

[OPEN] Sword less among Pirates(joining)

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Daemyn & Mato
Deep inside I know what  am worth;
A life of my own
The pair watched and listened silently as they hairy male addressed the starry mare. Daemyn's ears flicked at the stud's rude tone and words, causing his pelt to itch. Long silver tresses swept over his twitching back, easing the nerves underneath. Thoughts of what was different swirled within his lonely mind. 'Mato, I know what they mean; look upon their heads.' The beast's hazel eyes moved slowly from one dome to the next taking in the horns. 'Why should that matter?' His mental voice was a low growl anger for being judged egging him on. 'Easy brother. Maybe they just aren't used to equines, we might still stand a chance.' A soft snort blew from the dog's black nose, unwilling to give in. The ebony stallion offered his name and Daemyn carefully dipped his head towards him.

Attention returned to Ki'irah as she dipped her head, a good sign, or so he assumed. He nodded softly in response to her words. It had been a hard and bitter trip up the seemingly never ending mountain, he prayed it would not be in vain. Then she continued confirming his worst suspicions, along with the hairy stud. Instead of being deterred the pair pulled themselves up higher; filled with determination. They stood silently eyeing the closest unicorns, careful to keep his face neutral. Then the black man spoke asking if he had heard of them, "No, I wasn't informed about the Basin's... preferences." Daemyn kept his eyes on the midnight stallion while Mato watched the galaxy mare floppy ears pulled back slightly.

'She moves like a cat; mountain lion.' He dog snarled into the stud's mind showing him a brief image. 'I know, just allow her to do what she does. This is her right, to inspect all that approach, and we are out of our element here.' 'Speak for yourself...' Mato lifted his lip at the mare's disapproving clucking a small growl easing from his lips. 'Just one bite would send her away.' 'No Mato, wait.' He allowed the mare to finish her speaking before allowing his own thunder to rumble, "I might not look like much, considering my bare sides and head. I would do anything for my herd, even if they do not appreciate me." Quieting he turned to look upon the black stallion attempting to meet his eyes before doing the same with the star girl. He allowed her time to think everything over and swished his tail around his legs trying to keep from fidgeting.

He was sire it had only been minutes before she finally spoke again, but it felt like days instead. To his dismay she turned from them slowly her words wafting back to them. Anger swelled uncharacteristically through the stallion's body as the stallion spoke as well. He stepped forward Mato moving forward beside him a snarl dripping form his lips. "Why do you think that? Just because I don't have a horn upon my head?" His voice was dark his temper flaring. "Why should I be faulted so greatly for one thing, when I have many other assets to offer this herd?" His legs kept moving as he spoke easing the flood of red from his vision. Mato growled loudly agreeing with everything his bonded had to offer. Amethyst eyes flashed with his barely controlled rage. "What do I need to do to prove my worth to you?" His growling thunder surprised even the dark dog beside him.

speaking
Words:: 576
Tags/OOC:: Sorry it took so long again xD Albrecht @Ki'irha Mortuus Nox
Daemyn is chasing after them super angry xD

image || table
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 01-20-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 02-04-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Sword less among Pirates(joining) - by Daemyn - 03-17-2016, 01:55 AM