the Rift

[OPEN] I give up

Ragnarok Posts: 5
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hands :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Stealing through the night,
I'm just blowin' smoke
He had yet to leave the bloody forest in hopes his sister would appear. As the days turned into weeks and months the stallion slowly started to realize that she might not be coming. Black smoke constantly billowed from his mouth as he feared for his sister. How would she live without him? Sure she had distracted their victims, but he was the muscle. He was the one that tore what they needed from the downed male. Fear and pain filled the young stallions heart as he watched the water cascading from the falls. He had lost interest in eating, almost completely. His once thick from was now thin and frail looking. His chest wheezed with mucus as his health slowly declined. If eh didn't receive some kind of help before Frostfall he wouldn't make it to Birdsong. A gurgling sigh gushed from his lips and sent him into a coughing fit.

Tired and weak the snake tailed stallion strode closer to the falls before laying down next to the blood red water. His muzzle reached to sip at the cold liquid drawing it into his empty stomach. He needed to eat, he knew he did, but what was the point? Without Zelda what was the point in being alive in such a strange land. He was so alone and lost here. There wasn't a point anymore. His leg wings flapped meekly for a moment as he drank his fill. Carefully he drank enough water to fill his stomach and ease the hunger pains. Coughing the stallion shifted so he was laying beside the water. Pathetic, yet somehow still remaining stoic as he lay dozing and malnourished. 

chat chat chat
Words;; 277
OOC/Tags;; I swear it will get better! Anyone at all, healer would be nice
Ragnarok

Messages In This Thread
I give up - by Ragnarok - 01-20-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: I give up - by Tiamat - 01-21-2016, 03:24 AM
RE: I give up - by Sohalia - 02-08-2016, 02:21 AM