the Rift

[OPEN] Take a Donation [Crafter Needed]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Feeling pretty good about herself for her accomplishment it doesn't take long for the what if questions to return to her mind. What if she did this, or what if she did that differently would it have affected the outcome? What if the vine didn't work and wore away? Mentally she had to stop herself before her mild obsession got out of control and she found herself stealing away the dagger to make little changes here or there. Breathe. Calm thoughts, she had done everything alright. It had been what tall, dark and mysterious had asked for that's all that counted.

In all honesty what she wanted, or felt that she needed, was a couple words of praise to say how she did. With everything she did she was never able to look upon something and manage to tell herself with any amount of certainty that something she had done was good enough. It was always someone else having to tell her before she could believe it for herself. Thoughts of a certain palomino flashed through her mind but she quickly needed to banish them before tears came to her eyes. Those memories were too difficult to deal with at the moment so she would have to believe the words of a stranger for the time being. Sighing softly as she waited for her judgement she found herself fiddling with a small stone beneath her hoof rolling it back and forth.

When words came they were thoughtful and straight to the point, just like everything about the mysterious stallion. She wondered silently to herself just who he was and why she had never seen him around. He smelled of the Falls but no matter how long she studied him (without being a creeper) she could not place anything about him. "Yes, I can help you out with anything else that you might need." She replied politely with a respectable dip of her crown. The pale mare had to bite her tongue so as not to say anything about the rough treatment of her masterpiece being rolled around like a toy. How inconsiderate she thought before managing to shrug it off with telling herself that it was not her item any longer, it was the stranger's and he could clearly do as he wished with it. Not that she didn't want to beat him over the head with it at this point. Whoever he was she would assume that eventually she would see him again and hopefully be able to get some actual answers out of him next time around.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: Knox •• NOTES: Yes we should definitely thread some more! Brisa is so easy for me to write and I like threading you you and your characters. I like the new way of the conversations you are using its much easier to read and comprehend. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Knox - 01-20-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Brisa - 01-25-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Knox - 01-29-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Brisa - 01-31-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Knox - 02-04-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Brisa - 02-04-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Brisa - 02-25-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Knox - 04-05-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Take a Donation [Crafter Needed] - by Brisa - 04-05-2016, 08:53 PM