the Rift

[OPEN] a drop in an ocean

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Well. She certainly wasn’t expecting company. At the sound of scrambling hooves and squeaky voice, Elsa turned her head, very surprised to see a long colt. She tilted her head, watching him with curiosity as he seemed so eager to help her. It took her a moment to process what had just happened- considering he came from like nowhere. Even Edgar was startled by the tiny presence. He enjoyed it though- he missed the twins as babies. Babies were so fun. Children in general were fun. ’Yeah. When they don’t come out of you.’ She retorted mentally. He just shrugged, peering over her hair to watch the youngin’ closely. 

It was then that the duo noticed a bear trailing along with him. Elsa’s ears twisted backward for a moment, and Edgar fell off of her head with a screech as he landed on the rocks. He was terrified of this boy’s companion. Elsa looked over her shoulder, signaling for him to get up. ”Uhm. Well it’s a pleasure to meet you. I am Elsa. And that is my companion Edgar,” she motioned to the white bundle on the ground next to her. ”And I suppose you could help. It looks like you’re pretty masterful swimmers.” She said, laughing at both boy and companion, both drenched in the water. Edgar clambered to his talons, hopping over to hide between Elsa’s front legs as he listened. She was going to allow such a young, unfamiliar boy to help her? He looked up in disbelief, but went with it. She knew better than him sometimes.

So Elsa turned, leading him to the shore closest to the shallow of colorful. She nodded towards the pool, trying to get him to focus on the orange one. ”See that orange pebble out there? I need it to take back to the Earth God so he can help me.” She said quickly, offering a smile. ”I would be in your debt if you could help me get it. My wings are like giant floaters. It’s hard to get underwater when they want to keep me above water.” It was actually really embarrassing telling a child she needed help swimming. It seemed really pathetic. Although, technically Pegasus weren’t swimmers at all since they could fly. With a hopeful glance, she looked between the rock and the boy. ”But if you can’t, don’t worry. I want you to be safe, I know your momma will want you home in one piece.” She added with jest. Edgar simply shook his head, hoping that this idea would work out better than he was thinking.

@Murtagh  do you want me to tag you? :3

"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-27-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-28-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-28-2016, 07:14 PM