Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
A delighted burst of laughter erupted from the colt when the white bird plummeted from his roost on the mare. She didn’t seem too concerned so neither was he - and she moved easily on to introduce the pair of them. “Hey Edgar!” Murtagh called happily to the bundle of white feathers that was working to get itself back on it’s too feet. He had never seen a bird companion before. He wanted to inch forward to get a better look but he stayed where he was.. for now. “That’s Eytan, he’s my Papa’s.” He motioned over to the bear with a bright grin. Having grown up around bears, he didn’t really understand that the sight of them (even a companion-sized one) made some of the other horses in Helovia nervous.

Even though she laughed, Murtagh was full of pride when she mentioned that they must be masterful swimmers. They were!

And she actually needed help too! His steps were high and he was basically dancing up to her side as she started to explain what she needed help on. “OH YEAH!” He inched forward a little more and leaned over the water to get a good look and spotted the orange pebble that she was talking about. “I can totally do that! I’m glad my compass led me to someone that I can actually help since I’m so small. I bet your wings must get in the way a lot, huh?” He bet Eytan would have liked to have wings so they could have flown over here instead, but Murtagh didn’t mind so much.

Well he was totally jealous but it was easy to forget that. “I’m not supposed to swim unless my mothers are around but you’re here and same with Eytan and Edgar so I think it’ll be okay. You’ll watch out for me, right?” His lavender eyes trailed to the bear companion that was his trusty guardian to make sure that it was approved before grinning back up at Elsa - deeming her an appropriate mother-substitution for this sort of excursion.
Image Credit
table by Sevin

yes, please tag me <3

@Elsa
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM