the Rift

[OPEN] a drop in an ocean

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

A child's innocence is so fleeting. Elsa was refreshed, comforted even by Murtagh's presence. He was just as she expected- bright and full of energy. She gave a small nod to his companion, Edgar still wary of him. She just shook her head and snorted again at his sudden fear. It was obviously a companion, he wouldn't hurt them unless they bothered the boy, which was the furthest thing from Elsa's mind right now.

The boy was eager to help. His little compass he said led him to her- she could only think that he was on his own quest. She hadn't met anyone before with a tracking item like that, and she could only assume it was from one one of the Gods or the Goddess. Looks like they both could use each others company then. Elsa nodded slowly, offering the boy a comforting smile. "Of course I can! I had two girls of my own, so I know how to jump into action when its needed. Plus, my wings are a personal flotation device in case of emergency. So if you could get it that would be wonderful! I would forever be in your debt young one." A warm smile settled across her features as she carefully watched the boy. He didn't want him to go home with even a scratch, lord knows his mom and pa would never let him out again if he came back injured.

Edgar too watched with anticipation. He got as close to the edge as possible to watch boy and companion. If they could swim, that would be so cool! Edgar had always wanted to swim, but his freezing body made it difficult to enjoy it to the fullest.

@Murtagh
"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-27-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-28-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-28-2016, 07:14 PM