the Rift

[OPEN] a drop in an ocean

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Elsa watched in both terror and awe as Murtagh went straight for the water. Splashes went everywhere, and Edgar flapped back up to Elsa's head to watch from above. The boy, in all his childlike bravado, dove beneath the surface. For a few moments, she watched a wildly flailing boy and a generally calm grizzly sit out in the middle of the water. Within a few moments though, the boy popped his head up, soggy and full of pride.

Although she was less worried, the boy still needed to make it back on land. Water was a very unforgiving, and wild force. He technically could be swept down the way at any moment. He waded forward, dropping the pebble once and she giggled. She turned her head away as he dove under again, pretending she didn't notice and biting back a slew of jokes that bubbled on her tongue. 

He finally managed to get out of the water, and dropped the bright orange pebble at her feet. Elsa beamed, and Edgar carefully swooped down to take the pebble in his talons and fly it back to the Edge. Elsa still had much to do out here, and didn't want to lose it in the midst of adventuring. "Why yes it is! Thank you so much, Murtagh! Where do you live? I may just have to stop by sometime and come say hi! Or, you could teach me how to swim, since your so good at it. If I can keep my wings at my side, maybe I can be as good as you!" The adoration in her voice was evident. Although Elsa knew perfectly well how to swim, she just didn't prefer it because of her wings. But if a child ever asked her too, well, she couldn't refuse.

@Murtagh  
Woop! Thanks <3 anyways I figure one more post after this and we can wrap it up? :3  
"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-27-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-28-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-28-2016, 07:14 PM