Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
Success! Murtagh felt like his smile was just going to fly off of his face, his cheeks were burning! He loved this feeling, of having helped someone else for. But then Edger scooped up the stone and flew away with it! The foal’s smile disappeared as he watched the white bird disappear. “Hey! Where’s he going? What’d’ya even need the stone for?” What was the point in even getting the stone out of the water if her companion was just going to snatch it up and leave. This was all just a very strange day.

But his attention was distracted easily by Elsa’s joyful praise, and he was beaming once more. “I’m from the Falls! I live there with my papa and mammina, Ktulu and Lakota. I’d love for you to visit, Edgar can come too!!” Even if the bird was a little weird, taking the pebble and all. They hadn’t even had time to make a pretty picture out of it or to admire it properly. What if it was the wrong shade of orange?? “But I can totally teach you how to swim there! Have you ever been? There’s lots of ponds and rivers and stuff and I bet there’s even some deep enough for you to swim in.” Uh, yeah. He could totally teach her how to swim, even with her wings!

“I guess we should be getting back though.” He couldn’t wait to get home and tell his moms how he had finally helped someone today! Now he just needed to find three others to help out for his quest. After all this swimming, though, Murtagh could use a nap and he wondered if Eytan would be okay with finding a shady spot before they made their way back.

“I’m glad I could help you out though! If you know anyone else that needs help send them my way!”
Image Credit
table by Sevin

<3333 and thank you!
@Elsa
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Murtagh - 01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: a drop in an ocean - by Elsa - 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM