the Rift

[OPEN] Permanent in the Temporary Way

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Some did not sleep, were not starry eyed; some were restless as the other male who paced the beach before the gold and black’s golden gaze.

His legs ache beneath him as he approaches his chocolate dappled sides dark with sweat and chilly in the autumn air. The roar of the beach fills his ears as much as the sound of their hooves together, the princely stallion taking note of the dual crowned hellion with some measure of interest rather than just superiority. It is mostly because the stranger is peculiar, and yet obviously of unicorn blood, and so the Puppeteer (oh, Volterra, you may be cursed, but you have a flair for names to be sure) wishes to know more of the fellow, and if his impressive array of daggers and knives can be turned to his purpose.

Or, he thinks with a smile (despite the fact that the man he approaches is in a much less friendly mood than the black youngling is), perhaps he already walks it.

"Unlikely to find another this late," says the boy to his elder, but there is no ounce of such respect in his tone or demeanor (rather like that of one who considers himself superior, but in a quiet way that might be mistaken for equality), "and I was taught not to believe in coincidences."

By a ghost, he thinks, the smallest bit of poison fading the handsome smile that adorns his face to greet the irritable and impressively armed male.

"Rikyn, once of the Aurora Basin," elaborates the boy, having recovered enough from the initial shock of his mother’s second abandonment of him, his subsequent arrival home, and Ki’irha’s foul temper, to be amiable and forthcoming with himself for once, "perhaps still. I have not decided."

@Demothi
[ OOC: Lemme know if you don't like tags! :D I've subscribed to the thread, so I don't need them unless you do. Excited to get to write with you ~ ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Demothi - 01-22-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Rikyn - 01-28-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Demothi - 01-29-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Rikyn - 01-30-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Demothi - 02-04-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Rikyn - 02-05-2016, 01:18 PM