the Rift

[OPEN] Permanent in the Temporary Way

Demothi Posts: 14
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: pagebreak-2.png]
[Image: 56a1b886415fd]

"I am glad to have met you, Demothi, you make more sense than most." Of course, Demothi thought to himself, I am better than most. But even as vain and egocentric as the stallion was, he still had redeeming traits; Demothi knew that saying such things could squelch the camaraderie that was growing between he and Rikyn. The older stallion did not want to end a potentially beneficial friendship before it had a chance and perhaps, whether he would admit it or not, there was a part of him that actually did have desire for a friend. "Ah, you flatter me. Our meeting certainly is my pleasure." Demothi paused to scratch where a sandfly bit his side.

"What possibilities do you chase out here?" It was with irritation that Demothi pondered the question. He was not pleased that he had no grand scheme to offer Rikyn. "That is my problem," Demothi sighed, "I do not know my path although I do know that it must be one of greatness." And time is only so giving, eventually Demothi's would run out. Time cared not if the stallion accomplished anything or not. "I do not like the thought of being forgotten to time." It would be too cruel of a fate.

"Many seem to want only adventure, which I suppose is fine… but I believe a real man, a man worth remembering, wants more than a new horizon each morning." Demothi stilled at the younger unicorn's words and then his smile flashed grandly. "You know much that is beyond your years." The stallion's laughter rumbled from his throat, "No matter what your years may be you are more man than most I have met." As his laughter stilled he did also, regaining his typical composure, "I agree with your words. Nor would I desire to seek out a new horizon with each rising of the sun. There is only one thing that I seek and that is to become the horizon that others can only chase after."

[Image: pagebreak-2.png]

Bro-ship for sure. These two could be brothers whenever it comes to their personalities. Sorry about the wait! Everything will be back to coming faster now. The excitement of the Birthday Giveaway ate my muse right up.

Messages In This Thread
Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Demothi - 01-22-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Rikyn - 01-28-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Demothi - 01-29-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Rikyn - 01-30-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Demothi - 02-04-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Permanent in the Temporary Way - by Rikyn - 02-05-2016, 01:18 PM