Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open
And finally it seemed that the spell was broken
And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open
</style>

It had gotten to the point where every time I left the Dragon's Throat I wondered who I would find because it seemed like every time I left I found someone that had disappeared. Rhoa and Ivezho were the most recent, but I still found myself hoping that Dragomir would reappear somewhere. I missed my friend and I wanted to see him again, but at the same time I found myself angry with him. If he was leaving again he could have told me so I wouldn't be hung up with looking for him. It made me wonder just how much our friendship meant if he hadn't thought enough to tell me where he was disappearing to or when he would be back. I supposed I should just let it go and be done with it, but when you care about someone its hard to just forget them.

I sighed and I stared down at the ground that reflected the sky and I frowned to myself because as much beauty as that place might have held I could only associate it with battle. How long ago had it been that the rift god had come through? How long ago had I ran around fighting with a giant eyeball stuck to my horn? A shuddered rippled through my body as I thought about it and I forced myself to lift my head and look out at the expanse of nothingness. Try as I might I couldn't seem to see beauty in the land that the Sun God had brought us. The whole place just gave me an odd feeling that I couldn't shake.

I turned, fully intent on leaving the flats and heading back to the meadow, but as I turned I could see two figures in the distance. I squinted against the brightness of the sun reflecting on the ground, but I couldn't make out who it was. Without really thinking about it I started walking toward those two figures and I called out to them. "Hey!" And as my voice echoed I hoped that whoever it was wasn't someone that was looking for trouble.

"."

credits
Coded by Time

@Murtagh

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
mirror, mirror on the floor - by Ranjiri - 01-22-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: mirror, mirror on the floor - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: mirror, mirror on the floor - by Ranjiri - 02-01-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: mirror, mirror on the floor - by Murtagh - 02-05-2016, 09:53 PM