Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
Oh damn, it looked like Ranjiri had seen the little bit of a tumble that he took. But his pride was still in-tact despite the laughter - it didn’t bother him so much coming from her. Plus! She asked him whether he was okay and that reminded him of his parents because of course family would be worried about that, right? “What? Oh I’m fine!” And he danced a little on the spot, causing small splashes of water, just to demonstrate that fact. Aside from a little bit of bruising but that had already been forgotten about in the excitement of seeing his big sister again.

What were they doing there?

“We’re exploring! Did you know I’m on a quest?!” The colt had a rather skewed version of how a family worked - he had spent so long with it just being him, his Papa, and his Mammina (and the bears) and there was rarely a day when he didn’t see everyone all together. He assumed that it was the same with Ranjiri, even though he had never seen her in the Falls before. Surely she must see Ktulu enough to catch up on news about Murtagh.

The fact that she hadn’t even known he existed before their last meeting was, of course, already forgotten and therefore irrelevant.

“I gotta find three more people to help and then the Earth God is going to help me find my very own bear cub!!” But despite his excitement, a frown riddled its way onto his face as he thought about his quest. “Not many people need help from a colt though, my compass hardly ever moves.” He gestured to it with despair. “But what about you?! Are you looking for your bear cub too here too??”
Image Credit
table by Sevin

@Ranjiri
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
mirror, mirror on the floor - by Ranjiri - 01-22-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: mirror, mirror on the floor - by Murtagh - 01-22-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: mirror, mirror on the floor - by Ranjiri - 02-01-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: mirror, mirror on the floor - by Murtagh - 02-05-2016, 09:53 PM