the Rift

a Touch of Destiny [OPEN]

Tuppence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

tuppence

a touch of destiny

Tuppences gaze tossed between the small group of women, including the new face on the scene. This girls coat reminded Tuppence of the clear night skys above her homeland, the star-dusted landscapes of Tortuga. The femme spoke and another introduction was necessary it seemed, but this doe intrigued Tuppence just as much as the other two had. Hoofbeats and footfalls were light and free as she trod to the oceanic fae who had introduced herself as Ki'irha. Just as she had done to the other strangers, Tuppence pressed her lips softly to the bridge of the unicorns face. Now each of these mares were a part of her universe, her one-ness she believed in. She acknowledged their soul as one of millions in the galaxy. "Tuppence" she uttered slowly, though it seemed Ki'irha already knew her name.

”The Throat is to the south, our island is a desert in truth, but the oasis is lush and a good home." 
The way the hazel queen described this place made Tuppences eyelids flutter and ears prick - it sounded like home. The proud eagles stance on his mothers back tapped at Tuppences nerves, and so she stayed away from the one named Gwaihir. He had not taken kindly to her earlier greeting and had startled her quite with his deafening screech. Ki'rha, the star-dusted beauty gave a chilling description of her northern frostbitten home; just the thought of living in such a place made this freckled fae shudder. No, that wouldn't do.

Myrinne, the other spotted girl pitched to her the tale of a much more agreeable destination. Sea cliffs... but pine? No. no no no. Tuppence couldn't stand the smell; it only reminded her of poison. Her effervescent mind however kept wondering back to the place the darker winged-one hailed from and named the Dragons Throat. Before she could give her answer to each lass, Meagara spoke a question; “Was there something particular that brings you to Helovia?”. 
"Theif!" Tuppence bellowed "Theif stole sister. I come 'ere to Helovia to bury 'er hoof in the place they call Frostbreat' steppe. I find 'im one day, I take sister back" She tried her best to speak in a steady tone, but her voice cracked and broke with grief and sadness. Perhaps she would never find Carlisle.
"Megeara, Eagle-Mother. Does this Dragons Throat have room for this one?" Tuppence quizzed, gesturing to herself. Perhaps she could travel with Maegara to this dragons throat and then begin her investigation. 
I find you.

Table by Tamme | image credit

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, have been os busy with preseason.
Thanks so much guys, this thread is done? - Tuppence will go to the throat with Meg!

@Megaera @Myrrine @Ki'rha

Messages In This Thread
a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Tuppence - 01-23-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Myrrine - 01-23-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Megaera - 01-26-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Tuppence - 01-31-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Myrrine - 01-31-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Ki'irha - 01-31-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Megaera - 02-02-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Tuppence - 02-23-2016, 06:34 AM