the Rift

[OPEN] For Years or for Hours [Herb Gathering]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It was peaceful. It was quiet. The dragonmare cropped at the yellowing grasses with her lips and teeth, bowing her head to do so every other slow, ambling stride she took.

In the quiet and the peace, she was ever aware of her surroundings - sometimes, in Helovia, quiet peacefulness was not genuine, it was wrong, and Amaris had experienced her fair share of chaos to know this. Perhaps she was paranoid with her wariness - perhaps she was wise.

A butterfly rose up from the grass in front of her face, her golden gaze tracked it as it made its ambling way across the sky with a gentle grace Amaris herself could never hope to match. A small smile touched on her lips as she watched the little insect, wondering at what its life had been filled with so far, curious to know what might be held for it in the future. But, it was to remain a mystery to her, for butterflies could not talk, and this one was soon carried away on the wind to dance amongst the wilderness beyond her sights.

Amaris sighed, before concluding her meal and pressing onwards, forever onwards, forever moving. She couldn't settle, though she wanted to, she couldn't bring herself to stop long enough to grow too fond of a place, too comfortable - it was that paranoia, that uneasiness and wariness of peace and quiet. Peace is an ideal, quiet is a lie, she mused quietly wondering what the DragonHeart would say if she had raised such thoughts up for discussion. Amaris smiled a sad little smile at the thought, knowing such a conversation with her mother would never happen.

The curve of the Rotunda took her by surprise - though Amaris had lived within Helovia most of her life, she had been born here, she couldn't recall ever seeing a structure like it before. She stood in silent fascination, simply peering at it, for some time, before the quiet and the peace were broken, shattered.

She wasn't dissimilar to Amaris' own pelt in hue, pale spun gold and silver upon her coat, with ribbons of black (and petals of many different hue) streaming from her nape and dock - Amaris of course, was more caramel and gold, with dragon interrupting her equine looks. The dragonmare softened her gaze as she watched this little mare wander back and forth, and with a gentle call, made to draw attention towards herself, so that she might voice her soft, friendly query towards this strange, new belle. "Would you like some help?"

Amaris
minicooper93402 @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart

@Agnodice
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Years or for Hours [Herb Gathering] - by Amaris - 01-29-2016, 05:15 PM