the Rift

[OPEN] Losing

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HIS smile is friendly, though shows  age(she thinks), when he utters his response. "Is it?" with amusement. Her snow white peak tips to the side in query until she follows his gaze to the ever-moving ocean. Understanding suddenly, she chuckles, "Indeed, any night I can be near the ocean is a good night." Even in her rage, the ocean was a beautiful sight to behold. Anyhorse who spend a length of time about the body of salty water would come to fear or love that aspect of it..the uncertainty. /I suppose thats why I love it so; for the uncertainty. The near constant change of actions, of rebirth, are far superior to the death and decay of a forest. Really, what type of land a horse prefers says a rather lot about their personality./  Well, it was at least true for her. She loved somewhat consistent temperatures, or a basic home, but wanted everything else to be always new. /Really, how does one ever love having sameness their whole life?/  His next words are met more slowly, "Ahh, yes. It seems to have become somewhat of a pattern for me lately."  Her eyes broke the gaze this time and smiles a small smile out at the view. It was one of those bittersweet types of smiles too, none of that giddy bullshit.

She found, in this moment, that the homesickness no longer riddled her. A strange and freeing moment. The mare had just realized that this was now, undeniably, her home. The bittersweet remains of her past were washing away with the new tides. The unnamed stallion next to her seems to change his expression for a moment, about to speak, when a whoosh from above catches their attention. She acknowledges his body language with her own ear swivels and tense muscles until her optics see the form of a Pegasus take shape. Her structure visibly relaxes a bit for she half expects the form to belong to her Ivezho. In fact, she's rather surprised when she finds it is not her lover but, instead, a young filly. Her body still held the pretty, gangly style of the young and overall Eldala thought her to be fairly kind looking. Which, in turn, also made her share the stallion's clearly concerned thoughts(though she didn't know it yet). The last thing she wanted to do was anger a mother who'd been woken up in the middle of the night. She doesn't betray anything but a slight shrug and a "Sure."  at his expression. He utters her exact worries next. She feels compelled, then, to continue a bit, "Well, yes. We wouldn't want to upset you mother if she's worried about you."  It was the stallions walk they were interrupting, after all, she wasn't going to be one to  take control in this instance. She had every intention of taking somewhat of a backseat on this one.

OOC: Sorry, meh posteh. Next one shall be better!!
@Caneo
@Naerys

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Losing - by Caneo - 01-24-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Losing - by Eldala - 01-27-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: Losing - by Naerys - 01-31-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: Losing - by Caneo - 02-01-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Losing - by Eldala - 02-03-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: Losing - by Naerys - 02-18-2016, 01:24 AM