the Rift

[OPEN] Saviors and Saints, Devils and Heathens [Deimos, Open]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
The Reaper says little, but his words are larger than their syllables. His three brief sentences give permission, passage, acceptance, and name Albrecht an official member of the herd. The old man is given a rank, entry level as it may be, directly from the Lord of the Basin, an authority that cannot be questioned by any lower tier of governance – not even the Pissy-Pants warriors with their endless flow of hate speech and self-import. A grin of relief breaks across his weathered face, smoothing away the lines of tension that had formed between and around his eyes. He swings his gaze to the brindled mare, triumphant, but her impassive stance and sharp features remind him of his irrelevance here.

“Thank you.” He intones softly, and with a courteous nod he backs away from the pair, stepping blindly backward until he’s far enough removed from the conversation to be considered departed – and well out of reach. Best not to push his luck when things have gone so uncharacteristically well for once. It’s not until he begins to turn away that he looses the brunt of his own emotions and flushes invisibly beneath the coal of his coat. He lowers his head and inhales deeply, letting the waylaid sensations wash over his tired body as he walks. He knows he'd be a fool not to fear them, but he’d be an even bigger fool to show them a weakness and give them even the slightest reason to cull him from his so newly acquired herd.

OOC // I just wanted to respond and finish this up for my own closure. Feel free to continue without me if you want. <3

@Deimos

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saviors and Saints, Devils and Heathens [Deimos, Open] - by Albrecht - 04-09-2016, 04:17 PM