the Rift

[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

The wind whipped through my pale mane and tail, forcing my hazy breath across my face. It streamed behind me for a foot or two before dissipating. As much as I enjoyed flying, the chill in the air was becoming a hindrance. I like the cold sometimes, but lately, it had lost a bit of it's allure. Especially this time of year, the cold brought little snow, and snow was the best part of the cold.

But now it was just cold.

Without my sister by my side, and my mother busy with her Queenly duties, I was left to be my own person. But who that was, I knew not. I felt quite similar to this season, cold and lacking redeeming qualities to make up for it. I had my duties as a Protector, but so far, I hadn't gotten far with that. A few bruises and a glance, but for the most part, my role was rather ignored by others. I had noticed my mother's name got me far in this land, though I didn't want to be known for being just her daughter.

But now that's all I was - just a puddle to the Icebound.

I shook my head, ignoring these thoughts for the moment. I would become own person, somehow. For now, all I had were my duties as a Protector, and so, I pursued them. I landed softly in the Blood Falls, one of Helovia's newer lands, and coincidentally the one in which I was assigned to patrol. It was close to my old home, and even bared a similar name, but when I arrived, I found few similarities. The water here ran red, whilst the water at my home was clear.

The very name of the place made me uneasy. I didn't know what the higher ups were hoping for me to find here, but I figured if I were to find anything suspicious, it would be here. I breathed a soft sigh, smoke unfurling from my lips as I did so.

Time to get to work.

@Lithium mby? :)

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM