the Rift

[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
Ilios wondered through the crimson forest as he thought of the battle that had been fought there. He had taken part in the fight and have done all he could to help. This outing was different, or so he hoped. He only wanted to get out and explore, see if he could find any kind of trouble to get into. Of course eh wanted the fun kind. Maybe someone to fly with. 'When was the last time I flew with anyone?' He wondered silently trying to remember, but was unable too. Shrugging the hybrid sauntered slowly through the trees following a steep incline.

He huffing for breath silver eyes gazing out at the odd scene before him. The gold and teal stallion stood on top of the falls his silver eyes gazing down at the scarlet water cascading over the rock and dirt wall. He thought of the strange land was beautiful, in an eerie way. Everything seemed to shimmer and glint in the weak sunlight. He gazed down at the bloody jungle are below him. A flicker of gold through the ruby foliage caught his attention. He looked towards it curiously before whinnying loudly trying to draw the creatures attention.

He stood still eyes bright and searching and his ears pricked. His long white tipped black tail swished around his hocks as he stood proudly gazing down at his mock kingdom. A smile spread over his face as he waited to see if anything or anyone would come to his call. Keeping his eyes and ears focused the stallion thought what it would be like to have his own kingdom. He was positive the responsibilities would be insane, and it would be hard to do anything fun, but everyone would look up to him. He would be the main protector, the head of the so called snake. A shiver of ambition ran through his body as he waited silently.

Speech
Words;; 320
OOC/Tags;; @Auriel Hope you don't mind! I was looking for an open thread and saw this so here he is xD
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM