the Rift

[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
The stallion's smile turned bright as he watched the beautiful smokey mare as she landed in front of him. She was a very pale buckskin, with one horn split into two points, and large black and amber wings sprouting from her back. Silver eyes roved warmly over her dainty and taller frame. He grinned softly at her as her warm words stroked the air. She stood before him relaxed and offered her name. He coked his rear right hoof easing his weight forward. His head inclined warmly as she finished speaking.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Auriel, my name is Ilios. I hail from the Dragon's Throat." He smiled warmly before his brow creased slightly thinking over her answer. A playful grin spread over his face, "You mean besides the scarlet everything?" He laughed brightly as he watched the hybrid mare. He didn't come across many of his kind, so it was so cool to meet a new one. His deep drawl rumbled forth, "Seriously, I haven't seen anything odd, but I'd be happy to patrol with you if you'd like?" He smiled softly watching her curiously. He would understand if she turned him down, he was a stranger after all.

He did secretly hope she would allow him to accompany her. He watched the smoke billow from her light lips and his head tilted slightly. "Have you always been able to do that?" He paused waiting for her answer before speaking again, "It's really pretty. It makes you very mysterious." He smiled warmly before bobbing his horned head happily. He watched her curiously for a moment as he wondered if she was a threat. It was odd to think of a mare being a threat, but he was sure they were out there. Carefully he shoved the thoughts away, if she was a threat surely she would have attacked him by now? Silver and teal wings extended full reach enjoying the slight breeze that shifted his soft feathers.
Speech
Words;; 331
OOC/Tags;; @Auriel
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM