the Rift

[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

My pale amber eyes roamed over the stallion, noting the heavily evident contrast between his feathers and our crimson world. Compared to it, the stallion seemed all that it wasn't. He was kind, warm, welcoming. I found myself smiling back at him, relaxing my body to the same extent as his.

But no, I'm supposed to be patrolling.

I tensed back up, if only mildly, recovering somewhat from my lapse in judgment. I had to take my job more seriously, but pretty boys did not help. Even so, I laughed at his joke, and tossed my mane over my shoulder playfully. Furthermore, I nodded eagerly at his offer to help patrol. "I would like that very much," I grinned, reminding myself not to get too comfortable with his presence. I didn't trust him, but he had a calming essence about him.

My eyes flicked to the ground momentarily as I second guessed myself. Was it truly a good idea to let him accompany me? I didn't even know him. I flicked an ear back to the pleasant stallion, a small smile on my lips. "I have, I was born with it," I replied in a matter-of-fact tone, a nebulous cloud of my breath spilling over pale lips. My gaze gleamed mischievously as I tilted my head down, blinking at him through creamy lashes.

Me? Mysterious?

I had yet to have heard of myself described as mysterious, but a sick part of me liked it. Now I was not only a bastard princess protector of the Edge, but a mysterious bastard princess protector of the Edge. Sweet.

"Thank you," I murmured with a smirk and a smokey exhale. I strode forward at a relaxed walk, my eyes roaming the Bloodied Falls, hoping the stallion would follow by my side. As much as I wanted to simply chat, I had a job to do. But that didn't mean I couldn't chat. "So what of you, Sir Ilios? Have you any mysterious talents?" I questioned, mostly to get the subject off of myself and partially to see if he was worthy of my trust. Truthfully, I wasn't sure how much I wanted to know of him. He was too good to be true, but for the moment, I wanted to believe in that.

@Ilios I have auri muse heheh x)

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM