[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

Blessed?

I wasn't sure what to make of this. My magic didn't seem like much of a blessing. Similarly, it wasn't a curse, either. It simply was. Like how birds have wings, or a cat has claws, I have smoke. It was natural to me, a part of who I was, and so I didn't find it to be anything special. It was a hell of a lot of fun to play around with, though, that I was certain with. In my mind, my magic was more akin to a child's toy.

I didn't protest his opinion of my magic, though. I didn't see a reason to. Instead, I blew a puff towards his face, grinning mischievously behind the fading, nebulous cloud. I continued to listen to the stallion, ears pricked forward, trying not to be drawn into his charm further. I was here to patrol, after all. Oh, but how difficult that is to do when there you're with a man as enamored by you as you are with him.

I laughed politely with him, shaking my head as we walked, pale tassels of mane softly bouncing around my features. "I doubt the gods have overlooked you, yet. Perhaps your talents are a mystery even to yourself," I commented, pale amber gaze fixated on the stallion, rather than the ruby landscape I was supposed to be patrolling. His mention of a sister captivated my attention better than he most likely realized.

"It's sweet that you gave your necklace to your sister," I spoke with a gentle plume unfurling from my lips, my words growing softer. My thoughts were mostly on my sister. It pained me to realize how long it had been since I had seen her last. "What's she like?" I inquired, turning my head to face him, my features beginning to melt, my seductive breath suddenly a more contradicting piece than it had been in moments past.

@Ilios

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM