the Rift

[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
She doesn't protest to his words, the way he awed over her smoke breath. She was beautiful and funny even as she listened he could feel how good she was, well he assumed anyway. A grin spread over his face she she blew a puff of smoke in his face. Once it cleared thunder like laughter rumbled from his deep chest. "Oh you are full of tricks huh?" He laughed harder horned head bobbing with his glee. After a minute or so the stallion collected himself enough to keep talking around his chuckling anyway.   He was losing himself to her, lost in the way she made him laugh and her jokes.

Her own laughter was warm and bubbling as he watched her curiously. When her beautiful head shook the stallion's heart leaped slightly. Her long cream mane bounced around for a moment almost as if time had slowed motion. Her words started time up again. Ears pricked froward curiously as he watched her. A soft smile touched his face as he took in her words. "I like to think they have something else in store for me. Maybe my talents are just normal things, but that doesn't mean I can't be great." His smile grew pleasantly at the thought.

Her attention really shifted to him when he spoke of Areli. A kind smile replaced the playful one as he thought of her. "I'm glad you think so. I gave it to her the day I left the Hidden Falls. I wanted to make sure she would remember me, and know how much I loved her." A soft sigh brushed out from his muzzle as he looked down at the ground while they walked. He missed Areli terribly, more than he had realized until now. 'I'll have to visit her soon.' He thought to himself before Auriel's voice drew him out of his sad thoughts. He smiled softly as he turned to look at her. He could see her front melting away before his silver eyes.

"Her name is Areli, and she is perfect." A loving smile he only shared with Areli graced his features. "She loves everyone that I've ever seen her meet anyway. She loves to laugh and play. Her favorite game as a foal was hide and seek." He chuckled softly at the memory. "She is a smokey black Pegasus with dapples and eyes gold as the sun. Her dapples glow in the dark and she has a golden wolf beside her." He smiled softly picturing her as he had last seen her with her newborn companion. "You'll know her if you ever see her, she looks nothing like me." He laughed trying to lighten his own mood. "All in all she is my everything, I would do anything to keep her safe and happy." He smiled softly allowing his words to drift away.
Speech
Words;; 474
OOC/Tags;; SO SO LATE! Ilios muse left for a while -_- @Aurlie
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM