the Rift

[OPEN] Fools Gold Shines

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Her porcelain features lingered in front of him, taunting his steel eyes, leaving him to wonder who she is. That magic, that spark, that sort of effervescent glow creeped back into her features like night creeps up on day. Caleb wasn't all that sure if she acted only out of her own melodramatics or if she was truly gladdened by the fact that she could meet such a tall, looming, beast as him. Did he not encumber her?

She reminds him of fairies, so beautiful, so small, so delicately absolutely down right elegantly composed. Molten gaze rolls over her body, embracing the curves of her body, basking in the sight of such a spotless, pristine, woman. How he could indulge in such a body, appreciate every inch of her in his primal way. She looked so innocent, so perfect, so undoubtedly pure. 

"I hope I am not disturbing you. I am called Aisling." He smirked slightly, the simple action seductive in it's own way, yet also frightening. He was a strange beast, wicked and cruel, yet desirable and humble in the same. "You, Aisling, are very resplendent," he complimented. His gaze moved to her eyes, clear and inviting, they watched back. His smirk somewhat vanished, leaving his face rather blank, only adorned with his chrome markings. He moved inside of the rotunda, unafraid if he accidentally brushed her lean body, he made headway to the opposite side of the rotunda, standing furthest from the stairs. "I hope I didn't disturb you," he shrugged. He had nothing else to say nor do. 

Caleb could be poetic if he tried, but he didn't know her, nor she him, so he figured it'd be strange to offer her his poetic lines and flowery words. Some mares were just turned off by that. Caleb- a beast of few, but fabulous words. For now, his tone remained indifferent and his body language shouted intrigued, yet not fully hooked. A transient beast, he would not stay here long... Unless of course she could truly wow him- quite the challenge.
@Aisling sorry for wait I was seeing if someone else was going to jump in before I replied <3
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
Fools Gold Shines - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Caleb - 01-29-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Aisling - 02-03-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Caleb - 02-08-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Aisling - 02-10-2016, 09:46 PM