the Rift

[OPEN] Fools Gold Shines

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
 don't get lost in my lyrics
you won't find your way out

Emotions came into Aisling’s mind, into her heart, near as fast as light moved through space, and often they left just as quickly. Were they tangible things, her body would be so small as to only fit one at a time. When she felt, she felt strongly; for good or for ill, Aisling had never lived her life by half-measures. Where others might suffer whiplash, she had her head too far in the clouds to suffer any doubt or worry over how her heart worked.

The wicked smirk on his face wiped the confident amiability off hers in a flash. A smile remained but it was a hesitant thing, so sweet and unsure, while her eyes went wide with an innocence few could boast of at her age. She had seen him and at first had though of the heres in stories, knights of chivalry and daring, but no… she had been so wrong…. no knight was he, in unblemished armor and come to defend the fair maiden, but the stallion was no less a thing of stories. This was the Rouge, the dark wander who would be no less handsome but far less honorable. To the woman’s utter surprise she had run into a rake and those icy eyes raked her.

”You, Aisling, are very resplendent.” The compliment hit it’s mark, vain and silly as it’s target could be. It shouldn’t have, or so logic would say. The beast was tall and strong and had looked at her like a starving man looked at a feast. Logic said she should be terrified, but Aisling found it so remarkably thrilling. But then his smile was gone and he moved, and not away(which might have been the better choice) but towards her, past her…

He brushed against her, just barely, and Aisling’s sharp intake of breath seemed to echo in her own ears. You should walk down those steps lass, go and hide in your willow trees. She could have almost swore she heard her own mother’s voice echoed in her thoughts, but after all, she was of the Isle of Érie, and there was rebellion in the blood.

“Nay, you’re mistaken! Tis the light that deserves your praises, I am but the canvas it paints upon.” Her voice was calmer than her racing heart should have allowed, and when she pivoted on dancing heels to keep the man in view she had a smirk of her own on, coquettish in a perfectly unpracticed way. Turning her eyes down she took a few dancing steps, no towards him, but to her left, and let the colored shafts of light play across her. Her braided mane and loose tail swayed with the motion, only adding an elegance to her step. “You see?” She said looking back at him, “And I would not have you worry yourself about disturbing me…” Even if Aisling should have thought better of it, she didn’t; the faerie was running on pure thrill. “I’m never disturbed. Though, you didn’t tell me your name either, and that’s not at all polite since I’ve given you mine.”

”.”
@Caleb

art by imi
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Fools Gold Shines - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Caleb - 01-29-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Aisling - 02-03-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Caleb - 02-08-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Fools Gold Shines - by Aisling - 02-10-2016, 09:46 PM