the Rift

[OPEN] don't forget your kitten mittens

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
“Well if this isn’t my lucky day then strap me down and put me in an oven.” I honestly couldn’t believe my luck when I was wandering out of the Basin (quite by accident but you know, it happens) and I found myself not in the Steppe. But oh! That’s not the lucky bit - I was minding my own business, on the quest for the perfect snowflake that I was going to bring back to Deimos - which is, you know, hard when there’s like 12,092,130,923,812 (that’s twelve trillion, ninety two billion, one hundred and thirty million, nine-hundred and twenty three thousand and eight hundred and twelve) competitors and I want to give everyone an equal shot. Which basicaly just involved me rolling around in the snow trying to get the best view of all those snowflakes that might’ve been forgotten down beneath the surface.

Anyway, so I’m taking a small break from being the snowflake judge when some movement over on a hill nearby caught my attention.

And wouldn’t you know it was this sweet little thing I met back in the Thistle Meadow! We didn’t have a very long conversation, much to my eternal regret, but I’ll be damned if I was going to miss this chance. I mark my spot in the body-groove of snow where I had been lying and roll onto my legs - blissfully covered in two layers of powder (both sugar and snow) and make my way over to her. Oh she’s laughing! I can see her tracks in the snow and I’m already grinning SO MUCH because this little cutie had slid down the hill from the look of it and you know what, we’re going to be the best of friends.

“I know your pretty face!” I call out, by way of greeting, leaping through the snow to get to her and maybe I should have stopped one leap sooner because if she didn’t get out of the way fast enough I was going to run right into her!

“Aisling, the poetic angel I met on a clear night.” I never forget a name. Unless it’s my mother’s. “Enjoying the snow?!”

come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Aisling
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-28-2016, 11:01 PM