the Rift

[OPEN] don't forget your kitten mittens

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Aisling, sweet Aisling, and I promptly became a mess of snow and bodies as we collided - the wind getting knocked out of me but to be quite honest it was entirely worth it. I was laughing as we fell into the snowbank, all bruises and minor injuries (god, what even happens to a candicorn when it’s bruised?) completely ignore and deemed entirely ‘worth it’. At least our landing was soft! I rolled over, not a very easy thing to do when you’re fighting back the laughter as I was, and manage to find myself lying on my side. I twist my head to get a good look at the pint-sized wall I collided with, a wild grin forming as I notice she was fighting the giggles just as much as I was!

But she at least thought to ask how I was doing, and apologize, when to be honest I hadn’t quite got there to ask myself!

“Of course! You are well worth the collision, my dear!” The once-flawless snowbanks are now marred by the messy trophies of how the two of us had gotten to this single spot and I must confess hers was a lot more impressive than mine. I had thought I was leaping through the snow enough to clear the surface and make little dots punctuating my approach but when I lift my head to look around I can see that it’s just one line. How disappointing. Apparently I’m not as tall as I thought I was.

Oh well.

Dreams of valour someone slashed, I turn my head back instead to the much more welcome sight of Aisling. You know, it really was a shame we didn’t get to chat more last time but I’m not going to let her get away so easily this time!

“That looked like fun, running down the hill like that! You’re quite the pro, I think. You come here often to go sledding?”
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Aisling
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-28-2016, 11:01 PM