the Rift

[OPEN] don't forget your kitten mittens

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Well wrap me up and dunk me in chocolate, if Aisling’s laugh wasn’t the most delightful noise I had heard. I’m not going to say ever heard because I can’t remember all of the noises I EVER heard and what if there was one that topped it? I mean it’s got some steep competition, just the other day I managed perfect harmony between a fart and a whistle so… you know.

But regardless, her laugh was wonderful and I would much rather listen to it than all the farts and whistles I could ever muster up. Maybe I would even rather listen to it than hear myself talk or hear the mountain goats bleating away above my cave in the Basin!

There was such a bright grin on my face as I listened to her - making a mental note to remember to ask her more about her old home, Érie in the future when there was an occasion for it. Perhaps even later, when we had both caught our breaths! I would love to hear whatever stories she could tell me. “I’m glad I was here to catch you! We wouldn’t want you turning into a popsicle in that frozen water!” A bright chuckle then at her idea that I’d have a herd of ladies. “Well you're not far off, actually.” And I winked at her before explaining. “I actually in the Basin which is just over…” I crane my head up a little bit to look around, pointing a red hoof in…. well in a random direction. “Well it’s somewhere near here. But it’s all mountains and fields and it’s fun to roll around in the snow there but there’s no slopes like these!” And no Aisling either.

There was a peaceful moment between us and I snuggle into the snow, absolutely downright blissful over how this day was turning out. Although I certainly would have come up with something charming to say in another moment, it was Aisling that broke the comfortable silence between us and my green eyes looked to her with no shortage of mirth. “My dear, didn’t you know? I’m made of peppermint!” My laughter came again, warm and bright as I flick my tail at her, best as I could given my present position. “You’re welcome to come taste for yourself.”

come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Aisling
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-28-2016, 11:01 PM