the Rift

[OPEN] don't forget your kitten mittens

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
When she ‘scolded’ me about getting my tail pulled one of these days I winked at her. “Maybe that’s what I’m trying to do.” I’d like to say ‘I don’t shake my tail at just anybody’ but… I kind of do. I just happens, I swear! When you’re walking around and are this delicious you can’t not show it off. No one has ever seen anyone quite like me before, I bet. Luckily my brother wasn’t here or everyone would be just be like ‘here’s another candy pony!’ I’m a bit of a novelty, I’ll have you know. There are quite a few Helovians that have gotten a taste of me since I arrived almost a year ago and I gotta say it’s an impressive list: kings and queens, speakers for the gods, cutie pies from all over.

And now, well, that list got even better because despite the fact that she thought I was just spewing foolishness - she reached over to tug on my mane. My green eyes are shining as I watch her reaction - and what a reaction it was! Her mouth fell open and everything!! Oh my god how adorable was that. And then she moved on from being speechless to this fit of giggles that she actually tried to muffle. “I told you!” I reached over to nudge her to further emphasize the word ‘told’ - her giggles having a contagious effect on me and I start laughing too - rolling a little bit on the spot before flopping back down on my side facing Aisling. My head rested in the snow and I looked up at her with a grin as my own laughter subsided. “As if I would lie to such a pretty face.”

I don’t lie. Well, not normally anyway. Sometimes you just gotta.

I’m in absolute bliss right now, did you know that? Bliss! I’m lying in a fluffy bed of snow right beside this sweet mare and I don’t want this moment to end! “Will you tell me a story, Aisling?”  
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Aisling
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-28-2016, 11:01 PM