the Rift

[OPEN] don't forget your kitten mittens

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Much to my everlasting gobstopper delight, Aisling agreed to tell me a story and that meant I earned a few more precious moments in her company. Despite the fact that she hadn’t believed me when I said I was made of peppermint (well part of me anyway) I was having an absolute blast. I don’t meet many others that are also pint-sized and filled with life! It’s usually just one or the other. Did you know that ponies are rumoured to have some of the most terrible personalities? It gives the rest of us a bad name.

Not that I think anyone could mistake me for being ill-tempered. It takes about 5 seconds in my presence to clear that right up, I’m sure. My brother was always the brooder in the family and it bothered me so much. It’s difficult to be down for very long when there’s pink blood pumping through your veins and you’re essentially on a sugar-high all the time!

“Oh I hope this has a happy ending.” As she starts to tell the story I roll over so that I’m lying down “properly” with my legs curled underneath me. And this movement had the added benefit of putting me even closer to Aisling - so that we’re just RIGHT next to each other. And I don’t mind at all. I hope she doesn’t. But I guess if she does than she can just scooch over a little bit. For the moment, though, I busy myself during the start of the story by nestling in and then I start to actually pay attention (somewhere around the battle part).

It takes me a couple seconds to piece together who everyone is but I get it eventually and then, quite suddenly, the tale takes an incredible spin! As Tristan falls into the sea I jump and shout a quiet “Oh no!” Already quite worried about the safety of our hero. But it works out in the end because he’s saved by a beautiful healer! At the mention of a ribbon, my green eyes flicker to the one in Aisling’s mane. I reach over and nudge it gently while she speaks, a somewhat awkward movement considering how close we were but manageable and well worth it.

And then! Oh what a tease this friend of mine is! There’s a pause and I’m alarmed and wonder if that was the end. “Oh come on, don’t leave me hanging! What happened? Did they find each other again?!”
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Aisling
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-28-2016, 11:01 PM