the Rift

[OPEN] We Come in Peace [Welcoming]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

She had been following the sweet scent of Johnny, the shadow of his chilled aura and the taste of his sugary dust when she heard the voices. Following the fresh hoof prints in the deep snow she found that it led to a party of folks gathered around a new face. Delicately she hops and trudges her way to a slushy path, arriving just in time to hear the girl's name and the short memo of how she'd saved the haruspex's life. She looks the woman over with a smile, her bright henna eyes lighting up as they focus on the girls big beautiful wings. It meant so much to the patchy unicorn that such a thing is happening now.

Hello Zahra,” she reaches out to lay a warm breath onto the young mare's cheek, she does not touch her, only leaves her warm scent rolling against the filly's fur. “My name is Tangere – I'm sure everyone has welcomed you, but let me join them in saying welcome once more and we're delighted to have another new face.” She looks to the group, letting anyone speak and patiently waiting her to turn to ask something that digs at her thoughts. “Silk, huh?” Her eyes brighten, staying on Zahra, “Later on when you're settled, I would love a lesson on how to use such a material.” Her voice and demeanor polite as always, treading with a gentler attitude than usual when it comes to greeting and really...when it comes to being near the Haruspex, whom she holds the utmost respect for.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

ugh shoot me for eeven posting this
but i couldn't make you wait anymore lol
<33

@Zahra @Eldala @Ki'irha @Johnny @Ashamin

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ashamin - 01-30-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Zahra - 01-31-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Eldala - 02-02-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ki'irha - 02-02-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ashamin - 02-18-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Tangere - 02-23-2016, 10:38 PM