the Rift

of the storm [open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

S.v.e.t.l.a.n.A
je aime un crow

Evers was a gem. He was so sweet, so seemingly innocent. I enjoyed his presence greatly. I hoped, I did so very hope, that he remains this way, and that we should become good friends. I've never meet a horse like him. Never. I glance towards the storm-laden skies, ruffle my black wings. Each primary, each feather, is etched in sparkling silver frost. Too bad I cannot fly with my wings in this condition. Alas! I shall have to wait for the summer storms where the rain falls hard and long, splattering my pelt and cold chilling me to my very bones, where the black cat gives a purr before striking with the golden-white claw against her velveteen spread.

"Evers, have you always been so fine-tongued?" I laugh, my eyes sparkling at his compliment. I know it's vain of me, but he gives me such a feeling! A feeling I have only met with Saveliy... instant like. I ruffle my ice-spiked wings, swish my black tail, and move only a tiny bit closer. "Frostfall has been bitter this year." I comment, staring at the snow-topped hills. My eyes comb over their silver surfaces, their dulled white flickering with the shadow of the storm. The snow picks up, whirling around us, engulfing us in a white hand. Despite its strength, I still seem him well.

""

Messages In This Thread
of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-11-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Evers - 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-12-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Evers - 10-16-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-16-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Evers - 10-30-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 05:09 PM