the Rift

now you've gone

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

aelfwine
wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart

Aelfwine’s ears flickered at the sound of another creature. An “EY!” called out to her happened to catch her attention. Her ivory head swung to the direction of the sound until the bay came into view. He smelled of salt and mists and seemed to be quite alluring to the doe. Her emerald eyes met his briefly as he began to speak. Helovia? Aelf had heard that Tilney wanted to head this way but she was unsure if he actually had made it this far. It was quite a long journey after all. Was that why Tuppence had arrived? Had she arrived to meet with Tilney? The mare began to grow a bit self-conscience in thinking that perhaps it was some kind of family reunion that she wasn’t invited to. Irritation began to bloom in her chest. “Am I right to assume that it is not I that you were shouting for?” Her green eyes snapped back to the bay from the cover she had managed to gather within her thoughts. “Uh, yes. That would be correct.” Her voice sounded like chimes on the wind as another creature came into view.

He carried an exotic coloring, especially around his face and barrel. She began to wonder if it were dried blood until the creature seemed to have tripped over a fallen branch. Aelfwine was pleased to learn that there were those that carried such horns as she did. While his appeared rather small in comparison, at least the three of them there were horned at all. She had never seen a Pegasus before in her life, let alone a normal equine. The possibilities would be endless.

She flicked her ashen tail against her darkened legs, lifting a cloven hoof to shift her weight. Green eyes watching the newcomer with a curiosity as he asked who she was. It didn’t come to her as a kind greeting, but she obliged anyway. Dipping her elegant rack of horns to the two stallions, she attempted to meet both their gazes. “My name is Aelfwine. I’ve come in search of my sister, I believe she passed through here a day ago or so.” She questioned the two of them, though the tone came out more of an interrogation rather than a friendly conversation. “I don’t suppose either of you had seen her, have you? It’s important business.” She watched briefly, a weight resting on her chest over her sister and the slowly growing feeling utterly worthless in finding her began to make the doe quick to judge with a short temper. It was nothing personal, however.

Image Credits  |||  Table by Tamme!

@Caenan @Ezital

Messages In This Thread
now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 01-29-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Caenan - 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Ezital - 01-29-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-04-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-14-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-15-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 02:56 PM