the Rift

now you've gone

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

aelfwine
wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart

If Aelfwine didn’t have such an open heart, she probably would have been upset at the fact that Arah didn’t remember her. Yet there was part of her that knew deep down that she had looked much different when she was just a filly. The tree marking had barely branched out and the dapples were encased in a darker gray. She resembled little of the caramel beauty that Tilney was and yet, here they were. Arah was someone that Aelf looked up to growing up. How strong the ivory woman was, how determined. She began to wonder if any of that changed since their last encounter.

And yet Arah began to stumble over some of her speech. The dappled doe frowned slightly at the fact that she didn’t remember her, but the frown didn’t last long as she said Tilney lived with her. A smile replaced the slight frown as she shrugged slightly, her heavy head shifting slightly higher with a bit of excitement. “I don’t blame you – I was just a filly back then. I’d love to come to the World’s Edge and see my brother!” Her voice was like chimes on the air as she spoke with such excitement. She had completely forgotten about the other two stallions here as well as Tuppence. Instead, she focused only on Tilney and Arah. Confused by how the mare couldn’t remember everything they had done, but hoped that her presence would do wonders in reminding her.

Which way is it?” Her voice broke again as her head lifted down to gaze upon the compass she had brought, unsure of which direction an edge of the world might be, so she let her emerald gaze land upon Arah once more for direction on where they would be heading.

Image Credits  |||  Table by Tamme!

@Arah

Messages In This Thread
now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 01-29-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Caenan - 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Ezital - 01-29-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-04-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-14-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-15-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 02:56 PM