the Rift

[PRIVATE] So I Return, Lessons Learned. [Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Well or not," She offered with a laugh and a delicate shrug of her shoulders. "they are now yours to do with as you wish."

As he mentioned her brother, the stout one, the Goddess exhaled a sound that was very close to frustration, though it was tempered somewhat by their sibling bond. "My brother, for all of his infinite foreknowledge, often loses himself in the time streams that he holds so dear." She spat, sounding very nearly insulted and tired. "I'm surprised he even remembers to introduce himself, much less talk about me."

With a wave of her wing, the Goddess indicated that the conversation about her sibling was over. Ashamin may have impressed her with his dedication to his quest, but that had not won him an invitation to extend their chat. She and her brother at least had that in common. They were, both of them, more or less fair.

"As I said, the magic - and the armor -  is yours now. You hold no debt to me, use them as you will."

With that, her body began to bleed away, back into the air. Tendrils of black smoke, thick and heavy enveloped her svelte curves and pulled them outwards, as if she had been no more than an amalgamation of coloured particles to begin with. She disappeared into the air, leaving a faint trace of lilac and honeydew on the breeze which appeared just as suddenly, to billow the remaining fragments of her body away.

Messages In This Thread
So I Return, Lessons Learned. [Moon] - by Ashamin - 01-30-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: So I Return, Lessons Learned. [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-19-2016, 11:12 PM