the Rift

[OPEN] like wounded wolves at bay

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

Through the shadows of the Basin she crept silently, with her cranium low to the ground. The beginning of Frostfall was biting, but gladly she was not having to feel miserable, as it had not appeared to have snowed yet. Whilst the cold ripped into her azurine patched pelt she was not shaking from the drips of water that would still cling to her regardless of how the liquid was formed. Ming Yue sighed as she continued, feeling nothing. Her bodice was empty of all emotions and feelings, much how she was feeling a lot lately, particularly after her encounter with the fae from the Throat.

Yet now in her herdland she was trying to forget yet still attempting to quell the chance to cry it out and scream. Why had she come here? She belonged in the Rift, and perhaps she should have died there...

Yet in the midst of all her thoughts that whizzed through her brain she had not spotted him, her Lord. The dark masculine bodice fed through her pools and she lapped up the familiar face of Deimos, remembering that he was the reason Ming Yue had been allowed to stay here in her times of need. She wanted to speak to him, but she could feel the warmth of other bodies surrounding him. All were unknown to him, all faes. One was very young with a light charcoal body edged in points of ivory and wings that matched the same hue. Her contrast of charcoal fading into ivory was striking, as was her stark cranium colouring. Ming Yue's thoughts stepped on the idea of this little filly being very camoflaged in the winter nights of Frostfall, but her thoughts changed to the next creature her pools laid eyes upon - the second fae. Her golden coat was indeed pretty, with a tree-like horn across a lightened almost ivory face that could have matched her tassles and the striped brindling over her rump. What caught the azurine fae's imagination the most was her bright azure pools that sparkled. She still remained silent as she lapped up the third and final creature here, a creature that almost represented herself - an azure horned fae. Her colouring almost sparkled like diamonds to her own blurry pools that were still etched with the worries and miseries of her own life.

Soon, she spoke up to make herself known to the small group that stood there. Her first words of greeting were mainly aimed at the females of the group, and her tone was high and welcoming,
"Hello, I hope I am not intruding on anything," she paused and then continued in an attempt to feel familiar in this little clearing of the Basin, "I am Ming Yue, you could say I was fairly new here." But then her attentions worked their way back to her Lord, the one whose body language gave the impression that the weight of the world was resting on his shoulders. On her lithe and feminine pillars she attempted to step closer to him and greet him like any subject would do with their lord, "Deimos, my Lord. It has been a long time," she dipped her cranium and wondered why none of the others had shown the same courtesy, "It is good to see you again, I never managed to thank you for the sanctuary you granted me here. At least not properly..>" Her pools tried to meet his but they were still full of sadness and loneliness, something that her body language was easily hiding but her expression not so much. She wondered why they were all here. She wondered why she was here too.

" . "

@Deimos

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
like wounded wolves at bay - by Deimos - 01-30-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Zahra - 01-31-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Eldala - 02-02-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Ki'irha - 02-14-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Ming Yue - 02-16-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Deimos - 02-20-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Albrecht - 02-27-2016, 09:13 AM