the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Miss Jackson

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

The hunter takes on the thief's figure, finding it easier and nimbler than his own. Knox's latest acquisition rests comfortably on Zekiah's frame, outfitting the smoky-black handsomely with storage he has no need for.

But Knox, he thinks to the descendant with a wild grin, how debonair we look!

The hunter shakes his head to no one, snorting and turning quickly to accommodate for his blind side as he searches the woods. This time he needs not wander aimlessly, for he knows his target well, if only by reputation. Both his mate and son had met her at some point; the mare, Resplendence, is not one to be underestimated in her influence. Little talks, here and there, with the woods and its residents reveal her talents, her skill in the art of healing.

There are some wounds she, even with her earthen power, cannot mend. The hunter is one such tragedy, once such festering streak of blood on flesh. But in Zekiah's form, scarred and with one eye gone but undeniably neat with his mane and tail cropped, Knox appears to have more composure. Zekiah, at least, takes care of his looks. Zekiah is the class that Knox has abandoned, the self esteem that overflows and drowns another.

It is not long before they find her, all pink and white among woods of green and blue. She and her circling companion (the mere word sending a chilling pain through Knox's own heart) seem to be just as described. Beautiful, though, in a way that Knox does not care to address.

"Resplendence?" Knox calls out in the thief's bright and jittery voice, hoping this errand won't take up too much of his brooding time, "Forgive me if I'm mistaken... but I've been told the mare I seek looks much like yourself, at least as far as I can see," he adds. He approaches from behind, his head tilted for a moment to reveal his blindness. With Knox's new magic it is a willing crutch, an unnecessary handicap. But let it serve to cloak his identity further, he has no desire to reveal himself to some stranger, regardless of her prowess.

img © nereis01

Knox is in the form of Zekiah, should not be recognized as Knox, etc. More info on profile.
@Resplendence

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 01-31-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-22-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 02:36 PM